For information on refuse collections during the Royal Visit please click HERE 


No structure may be placed below, on or above a road without permission – this includes scaffolding, hoarding and banners hung over a road etc.

Scaffolding permits are issued by the Infrastructure department to approved Scaffolding Contractors. Permit applications need to be submitted via the Government’s TrafficWorx system, to which all approved contractors have access.

Some roads within the Town Centre are subject to an embargo period during the summer months. A full list of these roads and the dates of embargo can be found below.