There were changes to kerbside recycling collections. For more info click here 

Oversized vehicles (P30)Boulants bein grands (P30)

To be able to travel on Jersey roads, some vehicles (this includes both the drawing vehicle and the trailer) which are oversized must hold a P30 permit. For a list of these vehicles see Vehicles which need exemption permits (P30) for Jersey roads (

The Inspector of Motor Traffic may issue a P30 permit allowing such vehicles to travel on specified routes, but this permit does NOT allow the vehicle or trailer to be used on a parish by-road unless written permission of the Connétable of the parish has been obtained.

To apply to use a P30 vehicle on a parish by-road, write to the Connétable of the parish with:

  • Details of the vehicle to be used (enclose a copy of the P30 permit)
  • The names of the road(s) on which you wish to use the vehicle
  • The time(s) when you wish to use the vehicle on the road(s)

The Connétable will decide whether or not to permit the use on the by-roads and may impose conditions on a permit. A copy of the Connétable’s written permission must be carried by the driver in the vehicle.