Town Hall Bookings Terms and ConditionsLes Tèrmes et Conditions des Rêsèrvâtions à la Salle Pârouaîssiale
When renting rooms in the Town Hall it is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure the following:
- They have familiarised themselves with the Fire Procedures
- That they have Public Liability Insurance to cover their event. A copy must be attached to the booking
- They have a list of participants attending the meeting
- Any items of equipment that are hired from the Parish must be returned in the same condition as it was hired out
- When the main kitchen and any crockery, glasses, or crockery have been used, it is the hirer’s responsibility to make clean
- When using parish crockery, cutlery and table cloths a charge will be applied to cover the cost of cleaning etc
- It is the Hirer’s responsibility to provide their own staff for catering and serving at tables unless otherwise agreed with the Parish
- When booking the Assembly Room, no items may be stuck to the walls with blue tack or other fixing materials without obtaining prior permission from the Town Hall first
- Where meetings/event are scheduled when the Town Hall is closed to the public, i.e. evenings, week- ends, Bank Holidays, the hirer will arrange a time with the caretaker when they need access, the front door will only be open for the duration of the meeting
- The caretaker or person on duty will be responsible to man the front door and should they be asked to assist with the event in anyway, the Hirer must then allocate someone to man the door
- Anyone who has a meeting or event booked during office hours in the Town Hall will need to have a visitor’s badge (organisers only). These are issued from our Customer Services Department where you will be asked to sign in and also sign out once your event has finished
- Where events involve the preparation of food and refreshments, a 15% fee will be levied for purchasing and setting up. The Parish reserves the right to charge the standard minimum 1 hour fee for additional clean up where required.
- We can order in sandwiches and are able to cater for events on a small to medium basis. Please advise what food selection you would like and the maximum numbers to obtain a more detailed quote. We are also happy for you to arrange your own catering. Please note that the Parish has a ‘no plastic’ policy and therefore we would ask that if you are providing your own catering you use an alternative.
- Cancellation policy – If a booking is cancelled with 48 hours’ notice prior to the booking then a 90% refund will be given. No refunds will be given outside of these terms.